Direct Mail can send email via your Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 account. Here's how to send email through your Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 account:
- Choose Direct Mail > Settings (or Direct Mail > Preferences) from the menu bar at the top of your screen
- Click on the Accounts tab
- Click the “+” button at the bottom of the window and select “Microsoft Account”
- In the browser window that appears, follow the on-screen instructions to authorize Direct Mail to send email via your Microsoft account
- Return to Direct Mail and close the Settings (Preferences) window
After you have granted Direct Mail access to your Microsoft account, it will be available as an option in the “Send” window (look for the “Send Using” popup menu).
Microsoft places limits on the amount of email you can send via your account. If you need to send more email than Microsoft allows, please try our e3 Delivery Service for a faster, easier way to deliver your email.